Wednesday, March 16, 2016

woodworking wonders

For those who know my husband, Ian, you know he's an awesome guy. I honestly don’t know how I got so lucky! He’s an amazing daddy, a Godly man, he is super handsome, intelligent, athletic, and funny! As if that weren’t enough, he decided to try out woodworking in December 2013, and it turns out he’s good at that too! Below I’ve posted a few of his projects from the past couple of years. This hobby definitely benefits me as well - I actually have a project list for him! If you're interested in how he made something, he'd be happy to share tips. And I will happily keep posting his latest projects. :) Who knows...maybe we'll even try selling one of his pieces in the future?!

chalkboard, hanging jewelry cabinet, wine holder, last name wall art

step stool, framed maps (map files purchased on Etsy), hanging puzzle storage

shelving above toilet, entryway bench, coat hooks
media console, coffee table, end table (find these project plans at http://www.ana-white.com)

refinished dresser


No comments:

Post a Comment